Not happy with the service you’ve received?

The Council Won’t Deal with My Noise Complaint If you are unhappy with the service provided by your local authority and feel that they can take, or could of taken, action to help you can make a complaint or ask them to reconsider. If you would like the case reviewed or would like a fullerContinue reading “Not happy with the service you’ve received?”