Register New Account
Terms and Conditions
By subscribing you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Content and subscription is provided by Encentre Ltd.
- Subscription periods last for one year commencing at the time of booking. If you chose to auto-renew you will be billed annually.
- Subscriptions may be cancelled at any time by contacting us directly with your details.
- You shall be invited to renew your subscription before the end of the subscription period. If you do not renew the subscription will lapse.
- Any subscriber outside England and Wales accepts that content relates to domestic legislation and adminitrative processes.
- Encentre may withdraw all or part of the service, content or subscription at any time.
- Services, content or subscription may be withdrawn temporarily for site maintenance or information technology purposes.
- A fair-use policy limits the use of the professional consultation service offered and the number of questions permitted.
- We do not guarantee or warrant that any services, content or subscription provided are free from error, inaccuracies or omissions; for which, Encentre Ltd shall not accept liability for.
- The registrant accepts that Encentre shall have no liability for indirect or consequential losses as a rsult of their use of any services, content or subscription provided.
- Encentre’s maximum liability with respect to any services, content or subscription provided is limited to the cost of the subscription.
- Refunds may be provided at the discretion of Encentre Ltd.
- Access to any services, content or subscription provided is limited to the individual subscriber.
- The subscriber may not copy or distribute any information provided.
- All content is the copyright of Encentre Ltd except where links are made to external websites. Where the latter applies Encentre has no control over, responsibility for or liability for its’ use.
- Unauthorised copying, lending, hiring, public performance or broadcast of the content of services provided or subscription is prohibited.
- Encentre may revise the terms and conditions of use at any time.
- The above terms and conditions shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with the English legal system.
- You give your consent to waive the 14 day cooling off period under Consumer Contracts Regulations as the content is digital and immediately accessible.